Community Connect’s Women’s Entrepreneurship Program
- Women with an idea(s) but are unsure how to make it happen.
- Women who are at the beginning of launching a business and want to have the steps, guidance and structure.
- Women who run a business but want to take 3 months to step back, refocus and pivot.
Dates: Winter session is closed; Spring session begins March 2019!
What does it include:
- Monthly video calls with 8 expert presenters (2 presenters/month recorded)
- Group call/ twice a month
- Mentorship 1:1 with Becky, Community Connect Founder
(Two 1 hour calls between program dates; 15-30 minutes/monthly call)
- Facebook private group for program participants
- Live networking event in Chicago (upon program completion)
- One assignment a month; all parts of a business plan
- Connections & resources
- Marketing & business exposure
- You will leave this program with a completed business plan and budget
- You will have a roadmap of where to go next in your business
- New connections, resources and supported network of women entrepreneurs
- Skills that you can apply to any business or position
- Your pitch/ message
- $100/deposit to secure spot (non-refundable)
- $150/month (billed monthly)
Schedule a 15 minute information call here
Only open to 10 participants.