Community Connect’s Entrepreneurship Program
- Individuals with an idea(s) but are unsure how to make it happen.
- Individuals who are at the beginning of launching a business and want to have the steps, guidance and structure.
- Individuals who run a business but want to take 3 months to step back, refocus and pivot.
Dates: Spring sessions: March- June, 2019
Levels: Early Stage (men/women) & Later stage (women) cohorts
What does it include:
- Monthly video calls with expert presenters
- Group call/ twice a month
- Mentorship 1:1 with Becky, Community Connect Founder (1 hour session a month; can be divided in two 30 minute sessions)
- Private Facebook group for program participants
- Live networking event in Chicago (upon program completion)
- One assignment a month; business plan (beginner) and scaling plan (advanced)
- Connections & resources
- Marketing & business exposure
- Completed business plan and budget (beginner) and plan for expansion (advanced)
- Roadmap of where to go next in your business
- New connections, resources and supported network of entrepreneurs
- Skills that you can apply to any business or position
- Your pitch/ message
- $100/deposit to secure spot (non-refundable)
- $150/month (billed monthly)
- Private (in person or video) business strategy sessions are available at $75/hour or $60/hour (when booking multiple sessions a month)
Schedule a 15 minute information call here
Only open to 10 participants per cohort.