Community Connect’s Entrepreneurship Program
- Individuals with an idea(s) but are unsure how to make it happen.
- Individuals who are at the beginning of launching a business and want to have the steps, guidance and structure.
- Individuals who run a business but want to take a focused amount of time to regroup, focus and pivot.
Dates: Spring sessions: May- July, 2019
Levels: Early stage (men/women) & Later stage (women) cohorts
Early stage: Tuesday evenings, 7-9pm (May 14, 21, June 11, 25, July 9, 11)
Later stage: Thursday evenings, 7-9pm (May 16, June 6, July 9, 11 )
- Monthly video calls with expert presenters (Twice month/early stage & once month/ later stage)
- Mentorship 1:1 with Becky, Community Connect Founder (1.5 hour/month for early stage; 1 hour/month for later stage)
- Office hours offered twice a month
- Private Facebook group for program participants
- Live networking event in Chicago (upon program completion)
- Monthly assignments
- Business plan (beginner) and Scaling plan (advanced)
- Business expert mentor provided for Later stage (1 meeting/month)
- Introductions to strategic partners, connections & resources
- Marketing & business exposure
- Both cohorts are welcome to join other cohorts sessions
- Business plan (beginner) & Scaling plan (advanced)
- Roadmap of where to go next in your business
- $100/deposit to secure spot (non-refundable)
- $150/month (billed monthly)
- $450 if paid in full by May 1, 2019 ($100 discount)
- Payment plans & scholarships available
Only open to 10 participants per cohort.