Community Connect’s Entrepreneurship Program
- Individuals with an idea(s) but are unsure how to make it happen.
- Individuals who are at the beginning of launching a business and want to have the steps, guidance and structure.
- Individuals who run a business but want to take 3 months to step back, refocus and pivot.
Dates: Spring sessions: April- June, 2019
Levels: Early stage (men/women) & Later stage (women) cohorts
Early stage: Monday evenings, 7-9pm (beginning April 15-June 10; no meeting on May 6)
Later stage: Thursday evenings, 7-9pm (beginning on April 19-June 13; no meeting on May 9)
- Monthly video calls with expert presenters
(Early Stage: Monday night, Later Stage: Thur night)
- Mentorship 1:1 with Becky, Community Connect Founder
- Private Facebook group for program participants
- Live networking event in Chicago (upon program completion)
- Monthly assignments
- Business plan (beginner) and Scaling plan (advanced)
- Introductions to strategic partners, connections & resources
- Marketing & business exposure
- Business plan (beginner) & plan for expansion (advanced)
- Roadplan of where to go next in your business
- $100/deposit to secure spot (non-refundable)
- $150/month (billed monthly)
- Private (in person or video) business strategy sessions available:
$75/hour or $60/hour (when booking multiple sessions a month)
Schedule a 15 minute information call here
Only open to 10 participants per cohort.